- Are you a female logistics professional looking to connect with other like-minded women? Or have you just started out in the logistics industry and want some advice or inspiration? Or maybe you are a logistics manager or recruiter wondering how to improve your gender diversity?
- Since 2008, Women in Logistics UK has been committed to supporting the careers of women working in the Logistics industry. Our popular events and our Linked In group provide the opportunity for women and men to connect with each other and to engage with key trends in the industry. The well-established mentoring programme is also a key element in our work. Read about our latest news.
- There are some fantastic people working in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry and through showcasing their achievements we seek to inspire people throughout their careers. Meet some of them here.
- It’s not all work! Our successful ball, now in its third year, has not only been great fun for all who have attended, it has also raised over £25k for Transaid.
- So why not get involved – you could become a member or maybe even volunteer to help run the organisation.
“A warm blanket of energy and enthusiasm to revitalise, focus, encourage and inspire one in her journey through a tough industry”