- Would you like to join Women in Logistics and help make a difference? Volunteering is easy. If you have a proven record of reliability and you have a few hours to spare – why not take the 1st step and ask how you or your organisation can help Women in Logistics.
- Not only would you be massively helping us, but volunteering is a great way to learn new skills, make new connections and improve your CV. For employers, promoting an employee to volunteer for us is great for your CSR credentials.
- Roles range from assisting with ongoing administrative tasks to carrying out whatever may need doing in the run up to an event. The Virtual team may one day require you to research new social media platforms or the Sponsorship team may need you to pinpoint certain companies for some targeted mailing. Whatever your skills, experience or contacts, there will be a role for you. For more information on where you might fit in the organisation please click here.
- If you would like to offer your services, please fill in this Volunteer application mentioning the field(s) you would like to work in, experience and availability. Once we have received that, we will be in touch. We will accommodate your offer as the need arises, but most importantly welcome your support to help meet our goals and objectives.
- If you have any further queries, please email email@example.com